Recently, Mr. Liu, a citizen, went to the supermarket t […]
Recently, Mr. Liu, a citizen, went to the supermarket to buy a light bulb, but the light bulbs on the shelves were so dazzling that he chose them. "In addition to the traditional incandescent lamp and energy-saving lamp, there is also an LED lamp, I do not know how the lighting effect of this lamp?" Incandescent lamp, energy-saving lamp, LED lamp which cost-effective? Through experiments, it is found that home lighting or LED lamp is cost-effective.
LED lamps are 16 times more expensive than incandescent lamps
At present, incandescent lamp is facing the phase-out situation, energy-saving lamp has become the mainstream of the market. Reporters in a large supermarket see that energy-saving lamps become the main products, emerging LED lights are not difficult to buy, and incandescent lamps have been difficult to trace. In terms of shape, unlike the shape of the energy-saving lamp, the LED lamp is also a spherical bulb, similar to the incandescent lamp. But the label of the outer package shows that the power of the LED lamp is far lower than that of the ordinary incandescent lamp.
"The light bulb in your hand is 5 Watt power, and the illumination brightness is equivalent to 40 watt incandescent lamp." Supermarket guide told reporters that the brightness of LED and energy-saving lamps is mainly determined by the wattage corresponding to incandescent lamps marked on the packaging box. The reporter also noticed another LED lamp labeled 3 watts, whose illumination brightness is equivalent to 25 watts of incandescent lamp.
The guide told reporters that many people still choose incandescent lamps or energy-saving lamps, and there are not many customers who buy LED bulbs. "LED lights are too expensive." The reporter noticed that the price of a brand 5W LED lamp is 49.8 yuan, which is 16 times more expensive than other energy-saving lamps or incandescent lamps. But it is understood that the labeling life of this LED lamp can reach 15 years.
The performance-price ratio of LED lamp is the highest.
In terms of price alone, buying an LED lamp is equivalent to buying 16 incandescent lamps, and buying an energy-saving lamp is equivalent to spending 9 incandescent lamps. Buying LED lamps is obviously less cost-effective than energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps. But taking into account the power consumption and the service life of the bulb, the lighting life of the LED lamp is 15,000 hours, which is equivalent to the sum of 15 incandescent lamps or 3 energy-saving lamps. In terms of power consumption, incandescent lamps consume 600 degrees of electricity, energy-saving lamps are 115.5 degrees, and LED lamps are only 69 degrees.
According to the calculation of 0.48 yuan per kilowatt hour, the electricity cost generated by using incandescent lamp is 333 yuan, energy-saving lamp is 139.44 yuan, and LED lamp is only 82.92 yuan. If long-term use, or LED lamp is the most cost-effective, and the lighting effect is the best.
From October onwards, the sale of incandescent lamps with general lighting (> 60 watts) has been banned.
In the first year of 2014, "banning incandescent lamps" was on the delisting agenda in all countries. On January 1, the U.S. market began to stop selling the best-selling 40-watt and 60-watt incandescent lamps. South Korea, Thailand and the Philippines also took measures to promote energy-saving lamps one after another. On October 1, this year, China will also prohibit the import and sale of ordinary lighting incandescent lamps of 60 watts or more. Industry analysts said that the LED lamp market suddenly "lit up" and the replacement of light sources will be opened worldwide in 2014.
Reporters learned that, in fact, in 2011, China has an incandescent lamp elimination plan. According to the incandescent lamp elimination plan, after the transitional period, the import and sale of ordinary lighting incandescent lamp with 100 watts or more has been banned since October 1, 2012. This year, we will enter the third stage. On October 1, 2014, the import and sale of incandescent lamps with general lighting of 60 watts or more will be banned. The period from October 1, 2015 to September 30, 2016 is the mid-term evaluation period; from October 1, 2016, the import and sale of ordinary lighting incandescent lamps of 15 watts or more are prohibited, or adjusted according to the results of the mid-term evaluation.
According to experts from the Institute of Illumination, incandescent lamps emit heat through tungsten filaments. Only 5% of electricity is used for lighting, and the rest 95% is consumed by heat. Energy-saving lamp can convert 80% of the electricity into light energy, and LED lamp can directly convert electricity into light, with lower power consumption. "Energy-saving lamps and LED lamps will occupy the lighting market after the replacement of light sources."